Minecraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Minecraft

minecraft

5 posters

Application Template

GameFront
    GameFront
    Owner
    Owner

Character sheet
    Credits Credits:
    Application Template Left_bar_bleue250/500Application Template Empty_bar_bleue  (250/500)
    AP AP:
    Application Template Left_bar_bleue1893/3000Application Template Empty_bar_bleue  (1893/3000)
    Server Points Server Points:
    Application Template Left_bar_bleue89/95Application Template Empty_bar_bleue  (89/95)

Application Template Empty Application Template

Post by GameFront Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:37 pm

Staff Application

Name:

IGN:

TimeZone:

How many hours u willing to play?:

Are you free during the weekend?

Why Do u wana become staff?

What do u know about RPG type servers?

What Rank would u Apply?

How many long have u Played on the server?:

Do you have any experience in staff?:

Whats your Specialty?:
    (Like what can u do best Building,Redstone ect)

Do u have Skype?:

Tell somthing about you?

Have u knowlege about plugins?

Other Info:
    Type other info u should provide.
    duplooy
    Level 1
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Credits Credits:
    Application Template Left_bar_bleue0/0Application Template Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    AP AP:
    Application Template Left_bar_bleue0/0Application Template Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Application Template Empty Staff Application.

Post by duplooy Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:40 pm

Name: Christo du Plooy

IGN: duplooy

TimeZone: New Zealand (Don't know the timezones)

How many hours u willing to play?: I am willing to play as long as I am on the computer. Which is more than 12 hours a day.

Are you free during the weekend? Yes

Why do u want to become staff? I would like to become a staff member on this server because I really like watching people have fun. I also love helping players as much as I can to make their experience more fun. If it is possible to hack the game I would try to stop hackers with everything I got. I am on Minecraft a lot so I know I can be active on the server. If I were to be a staff in this game I would be fully dedicated to it since the other servers I was staff in got shut down. I really want to help the server grow and to make it a fun place for all players. I have handled many situations in the past and I believe that the challenges I will face on this server will always be withing my ability. 

What do u know about RPG type servers? RPG is my favorite type of Minecraft servers so I try to find some on the internet. That is how I found this one.

What Rank would u Apply? Anything would be fine for me. But if I had a choice I would probably like to have Moderator or higher.

How long have you played on the server?: 1 day....

Do you have any experience in staff?: I do but the servers I was staff in got shut down due to the owner being busy or not being able to keep the server on.

Whats your Specialty?: I am not too bad at building but I haven't done it in quite awhile.

Do u have Skype?: Yes

Tell something about you? I am more mature than you think. I do act silly sometimes but I can be serious when I need to be and I know how to handle hard situations.

Do you have knowledge about plugins? Not really.

Other Info:
    GameFront
    GameFront
    Owner
    Owner

Character sheet
    Credits Credits:
    Application Template Left_bar_bleue250/500Application Template Empty_bar_bleue  (250/500)
    AP AP:
    Application Template Left_bar_bleue1893/3000Application Template Empty_bar_bleue  (1893/3000)
    Application Template Left_bar_bleue89/95Application Template Empty_bar_bleue  (89/95)

Application Template Empty Re: Application Template

Post by GameFront Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:41 pm

nice application but i wished there was more info
    duplooy
    Level 1
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Credits Credits:
    AP AP:

Post by duplooy Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:17 am

Like what kind of info? I could add it in if you want to .-.
    Ellollama
    Ellollama
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Ellollama Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:23 pm

GameFront wrote:Staff Application

Name: Can't say, but you can just call me Ell ^v^

IGN: My in game name is Ellolama!

Age: I can't say, however I will give you an estimate: 14-19

TimeZone: BST

How many hours you willing to play?: I like to go on this server about 2-3 hours a day, because of my fondness for minecraft but more importantly for your server ^v^

Are you free during the weekend? Most the time, and if I am free I like to go on minecraft and play online!

Why Do u wanna become staff? Wow, there are so many reasons! Well, I've always enjoyed helping people, whether it's someone on the street or one of my friends! I also really enjoy making people happy, sometimes that means making them laugh or sometimes it's just answering their question ^v^

Focusing more on your server, I have made great friends with a few different people on this server (For example you, Game!) and, even though I'm still learning a few things, I  feel very comfortable with just being myself on this server! 

Lastly, I feel that some (not many ^v^) moderators like to abuse their power by entirely changing their attitude and hurting other players feelings/ drowning in their popularity, however I feel that by becoming staff on your server, I will take that oppurtunity to help and make other players feel as welcomed as I did when I joined the server ^v^

What do u know about RPG type servers? I adore RPG anything! RPG games, RPG minecraft servers, RPG minecraft maps, anything roleplay I adore, as it gives me a wonderful oppurtunity to express myself and to do this as a community with other minecraft players!

What Rank would u Apply?  A moderator or an admin, but if there is a rank for being a "builder" that would be great as I love to build nature and intricate buildings!

How many long have u Played on the server?: For three days now, and I have been "promoted" to adventurer which I am very proud of ^v^

Do you have any experience in staff?: Yes, I was a moderator/builder on one of my friends' servers called Sky Land and during the building of the actual server, I was in a group with around five others building the spawn and adding different plugins. Once we opened up the server, a few people joined but eventually the server got taken down, however I still feel it was a great oppurtunity for me to get experience on what it really feels like to be a moderator!

Whats your Specialty?:
    (Like what can u do best Building,Redstone ect) Well I LOVE building nature: hills, water fountains, trees, things like that! I also really enjoy building intricate designs such as temples but also small cottages and builds similar to that ^v^ . Lastly, I really enjoy talking to people (in general) as I quite enjoy my English!

I also really like welcoming new players (even without being staff I enjoy doing this simple task ^v^), talking to people, answering questions, and not just to be a good moderator, or that I like my English, but because I just really, really enjoy making others around me happy. As long as I'm spreading joy, I am always in an optimistic mood!

Do u have Skype?: No sorry ^v^

Tell something about you? I love drawing people in general, talking to my friends, helping people with small or large tasks, designing (building) temples and nature, as well as playing video games on different platforms (e.g. PS4, computers, ipads, Xbox 1) I also love laughing, as I feel that laughter is a wonderful ray of sunshine into people's life that can really brighten your day!

Have u knowledge about plugins? I know about two: the lockette plugin and the essentials plugin, as I feel they are good base plugins to a server ^v^

Other Info:
    Type other info u should provide. Altogether, I feel that you have created a truly wonderful, child-friendly server and, even though I'm sure many people have said this, I feel that by having me on your server as staff would have a (even if it's only a little) positive influence on your server!  
    TheChesireMouse
    TheChesireMouse
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet
    Credits Credits:
    AP AP:

Application Template Empty TheChesireMouse's Staff Application

Post by TheChesireMouse Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:44 pm

Name:
    Robert
    IGN:
    TheChesireMouse
    TimeZone:
    Central timezone
    How many hours u willing to play?:
    If I can manage it 4+ a day
    Are you free during the weekend?
    Yes, but like once a month I'm not because I go into my old town.
    Why Do u wana become staff?
    Because I see great potential in this server, and would like to help it grow, I would also like to just be an extra set of hands.
    What do u know about RPG type servers?
    I have played on a few heavy rpg type servers, ere you don't even do anything just act it out. I have also been on a lot like this, which I prefer more, where you still survive, but there is a big roleplay feel to it, so it is just a more enjoyable atmosphere.
    What Rank would u Apply?
    I'm not quite sure what you are asking here, if it is a question of what staff i would be applying for, I would be applying for admin, and would try to work my way to head admin if at all possible, but if you don't think I'm right for admin, i could start at mod, and work my way up.
    How many long have u Played on the server?:
    Honestly, not very long, i was on for like 10 minutes before you met me. I do plan on playing some more no matter how you react to this application.
    Do you have any experience in staff?:
    Yes, In my past servers, I have been head admin once, admin a few times, mod a few times, builder once or twice, and i have owned my own server.
    Whats your Specialty?:
    I would say i am best at redstone and comunicating with the players, but i can also build pretty well when i need to.
    Do u have Skype?:
    Yes i do, its TheChesireMouse
    Tell somthing about you?
    I enjoy playing minecraft, and making people happy is one of the best things ever.
    Have u knowlege about plugins?
    Ah, you have now found my weak point. I know how to use a lot of plugins, and i figure them out pretty fast, but i am blind when it comes to creating them.
    Other Info:

This application pretty much covered everything, if you need to contact me other ways i have many means.
    Curse: TheChesireMouse
    Discord: TheChesireMouse #5789
    I also have a Teamspeak.

Have a great day and thanks for considering me.
    BHT
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by BHT Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:19 pm

Name: Hayden Bradford

IGN: BHTGUYS

TimeZone: Australian (Im useless with the TimeZone code things)

How many hours u willing to play?: None during the week, but on every Friday and Weekend or two I will be willing to play for 17 hours MAX. The reason I dont play during the week is because I live with my Mum who has no wifi, and whenever I go to my uncles I do.

Are you free during the weekend?: Definitely

Why Do u wana become staff?: The real reason I want to become staff is not because of the power, but because I think people
    sometimes need help and thats what I give. Help, and lots of it. Even if its just a little bit...

What do u know about RPG type servers?: Yes

What Rank would u Apply?: Head-Admin or preferably the Weekend Head-Admin.

How many long have u Played on the server?: Probably an hour but on that hour I have seen everything and added a few 'To-Do-Things' on my list to help.

Do you have any experience in staff?: Yes, a huge amount. From Helper to Builder to Owner. (But my Server failed due to lack of funds)

Whats your Specialty?: I think my best speciality would be, Helping and leading. Thats everything in two words.
    (Like what can u do best Building, Redstone ect)

Do u have Skype?: Yes. Skype: bhtguys

Tell somthing about you?: I write rap songs. I am quite good at it too.

Have u knowlege about plugins?: I guess so, but thats not my place, only if instructed to.
    Other Info: Not unless accepted.

Thank you for taking the time to read and review this Application!

~ BHT

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:02 am